Wednesday, November 5, 2008

For Me to Poop On!



Normally, Jason posts to this blogs, but today I couldn't resist sharing about our most recent bath time experience with the Sweet Pea. Usually, I bathe Drew in his little bathtub on the kitchen counter. We have had many humorous moments of him peeing in the tub the second his feet hit the water, or pooping just as I start to soap him up. In either case it becomes quite humorous to hold him out of the tub while I drain and refill it with clean water and start his bath all over. Last night I had the brilliant idea (or maybe not so brilliant idea in Jason's opinion) to throw Drew in the shower with his dad in order to expedite the nightly bathing ritual. I thought I could soap him up and rinse him off quickly and be done with it. Needless to say- quick was not what happened, I did however, get to enjoy the look on Jason's face when he realized that there was potential for him to be pooped on in the shower. But nothing beat the look he gave me afterward, when he said there was something warm running down his arm and onto his foot. Gross I know... but priceless!

No comments: