Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Like a Fish...

Over the past couple of weeks Drew and I have been attending a "Mommy & Me " swim class. It has been a blast to watch him in the water. I hope that I am training up a little fish because if I could, I would waste my summer days in the pool! So in hopes of some day having a pool buddy, we began swim classes on June 11th. The idea for this first session is to teach them how to float and when under water how to roll and float on the surface. He is getting the hang of the floating, but the underwater part seems to be a bit traumatic. Here are some pictures from the first class where he was apparently in so much shock he didn't know he should cry...at least not right away! He has cried the entire time, the past two classes! We go tomorrow for class number 4, hopefully with less tears!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Harrison missed his "Swimming buddy" this week since we were out of town! We can't wait to get back to swim with you!