Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sweet Pea Turns 11 Months


Our little boy turned 11 months old yesterday. It was funny, that as Nik and I got things together for pre-school, we reminisced about how she was full-fledged prego at this time last year. Drew has officially outgrown any clothing in the "12 Month" range, and the "18 Month" range is getting a bit tight. He started using sign language...sometimes... every once in a while. We taught him the sign for 'please', and when I came home last night, he reached up for me and then motioned 'please' for me to pick him up. I was blown away! I have a hard time believing that 11 months ago, this beautiful baby boy was so frail and needy. Now he is almost walking by himself and feeding his face. Side note: He double-fists the chicken into his mouth... officially making him a 'Meatatarian.' I am so proud!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julie said...

And you have so much to be proud of! He is such a cutie! Amazing how fast they grow up and how much they can learn at such a young age. Enjoy every second - it's all over in a flash!

Natalie said...

I love those two little teeth and his bright blue eyes!